If you are attending a MTU CPD offering, or are a student on a programme being offered by MTU, you may wish to access a recorded lecture for revision or because you were unable to attend a live session.
In order to access recorded lectures in Canvas you will need to be logged into your Zoom account using the SSO access (e.g. your MTU email). This can be done in two ways:
- When prompted on accessing the recording.
- Prior to accessing Canvas via the Zoom desktop client.
Guidelines on logging into Zoom via SSO are available here.
Option 1: Via Canvas
- In your module in Canvas, click into the Zoom tab.
- Click Cloud Recordings and then click the meeting that includes the recording.
- Click the Play icon on the recording. If you are not currently signed into Zoom, sign into Zoom by clicking SSO.
6. From here, please enter your Staff email and password (the same way that you would login to your MTU email or log into Canvas).
7. You can then view the recording.
Option 2: Zoom desktop client
1. Open the Zoom client on your computer
2. When prompted, click Sign In.
3. Please then click Sign In with SSO.
4. When prompted enter telcit in place of the company domain
5. This will bring you to the MTU SSO page, please sign in here with your MTU email address
6. You can now proceed to Canvas to access the recording