All Blackboard courses will have the same default menu structure:
- Learning Materials - A space where all relevant module learning materials (i.e.: notes, lecture slides, etc.) can be uploaded.
- Resources - A space where all additional or supplementary module learning materials (i.e.: relevant publications, instructional videos, etc.) can be uploaded.
- Announcements - A tool where announcements (i.e.: course updates, assessment reminders, etc.) to students can be created.
- Discussion Board - A tool where both you and students can use a discussion board to communicate.
- Assessments - A space where assessment items for students can be created.
- Results - A tool where students can access grades which they have been given for their Blackboard assessments.
- Blackboard Support - A link to a help area for Blackboard.
This default menu structure is designed to provide a consistent learning experience for all CIT students.
If you want to make changes to your module menu, please follow the instructions here.