I wish to have a page in my course that will allow students to contribute content as part of a class exercise.
You can create a Page in Canvas that students are able to edit themselves. This may be useful for student collaboration.
To allow students to collaborate on Pages in Canvas, complete the following.
- Create a Page in your Canvas module. See How to add and share content in Canvas and Using Pages in Canvas for more information.
- Click on the name of the Page that you just created.
- Click Edit.
- In the Options area under the text editor, select Teachers and students from the Users allowed to edit this page list.
- Optional: Select the Add to student to-do checkbox to add the Page to student's to-do lists.
- Click Save & Publish. Students can now edit the Page and view Page history.