You can easily copy content from one module to another (e.g. many of you have been setting up your sandbox with the intention of copying this over to your pilot module).
- In the Module Navigation of the module you want to add content to, click Settings.
- Click Import Module Content to open the Import content page.
- Select Copy a Canvas module from the Content type list.
- In the Search for a module field, type the module that you want to copy content from. Click the name of the module from the list that appears.
- Optional: Select the All content checkbox if copying the entire course.
- Click Import.